CSIE as part of a joint venture is currently providing services to GSA-Mid Atlantic Region, Philadelphia, PA. Types of projects include HVAC system upgrades, electrical distribution system improvements, plumbing renovation work, new security systems, and elevator upgrades. CSIE is currently working on several task orders issued by GSA.
- Technical Studies: Electrical, Chilled Water & Variable Flow System, Byrne Green Federal Complex, Philadelphia, PA
- Energy Audit, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS), Woodlawn, MD
- Boiler Replacement Design, Green Federal Building, Byrne US Courthouse, Philadelphia, PA
- UPS Replacement, Social Security Administration, Wilkes Bare, PA
- Chiller Plant Feasibility Study, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS), Woodlawn, MD
- FCC Monitoring Station Upgrades, Columbia, MD