Baltimore Technology Park – Data Center
CSIE was contracted to perform Architectural, Structural and MEP services for the build-out of a 30,000 square foot state-of-the-art Data Center facility located in Baltimore, MD.
Location: Baltimore, MD
Size: 30,000 sq. ft.
Cost: Design only $120,000
Key Project Elements
- 10,500 sq. ft. conditioned/raised floor space
- Monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Redundant IP bandwidth available
- N+1 redundant electrical design and distribution
- Automatic switching from primary to back up power supply
- Single and three-phase power
- Completely isolated ground system
- PDUs have single feed from independent UPS
- AC power systems capable of delivering both 120V (in 20 or 30 amps) and 208V (in 20, 30 or 40 amps) service, with 480V available in suites
- DC power available in -48V configuration with various amperages
- Redundant 26-ton HVAC units
- Multi-zoned, dry-pipe, dual interlocked pre-action fire protection system
- Water detection system below flooring
- Power cabling under 18” raised flooring
- Structural capacity of raised floor is 600 lbs./sq. ft.