CSI Engineering offers talented professionals a rewarding work experience at all levels. If you are interested in working for CSI Engineering full-time, part-time or as an intern, please forward your resume, salary requirements, and area of interest to email@example.com.
In today’s environment we have expanded our Career opportunities to include full-time, part-time, short-term and long-term positions relating to engineering. So if you are looking for project related employment opportunities, be sure to send us your resume.
CSI Engineering is currently seeking qualified candidates with a BS in electrical engineering. Candidates must have 5+ years experience, preferred PE registration and an active security clearance or the ability to obtain a security clearance as a US citizen is required.
CSI Engineering is currently seeking qualified candidates with a BS in mechanical engineering. Candidates must have 5+ years experience, preferred PE registration and an active security clearance or the ability to obtain a security clearance as a US citizen is required.
Positions Spring/Summer 2021
CSI Engineering will be looking to fill the following positions in early 2021. These positions will be to fulfill upcoming contracts for 1-2 years. The positions will be based in the Washington DC area. Please include which position(s) you would like to be considered for and salary requirements with your email.
- Construction – Assistant Project Managers
- Construction – Quality Assurance Manager
- Construction – Coordinator
- Construction – Safety Manager
- Construction – Office Administrator
- Construction – Inspectors
- Senior Track Inspector for Railway Project Technical Support
- Accessibility Compliance and Design Review Licensed Engineer
- Accessibility Compliance and Design Review Licensed Architect
- Inspectors to confirm Sanitation and Cleanup Efforts follow Existing Protocols
- Surveyors to support Railway, Track and Structure Projects
- Construction – Field Office Engineer
- Construction – Field Office Civil Engineer
- Construction – Field Office Construction Aid
- Automatic Train Control Engineer
- CAD Technicians
- Construction Engineers with Signal System and Automatic Train Control experience
- Project Engineers with Signal System and Automatic Train Control Experience
- Procurement Specialist
- Project Safety Personnel
- Electrical Engineers with Large Scale Mechanical and Infrastructure experience
- BIM/CAD Manager
- Document Control Specialists
- Specification Writers
- Architect for Administrative Office Workspaces
- Communications Engineer for CCTV, Public Address, Intercom and Access Control Systems.
CSI Engineering offers an expanding portfolio of projects, excellent salary and benefits, and a supportive, and exciting work environment. We look forward to hearing from you!